How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Can you help me if I am on benefits, or have a low income?

If you are not yet a resident of Catalyst’s you will need to apply to your local authority and have your housing needs assessed.

If you are already a Catalyst resident we may be able to help you in two ways:

1. You can complete a housing transfer application form and register for a transfer. This will then allow you to bid for properties where the rent may be lower.

2. You can take a look at the range of support we offer residents from our communities services.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Can you help me if I am homeless?
Next Do you offer housing for disabled people?