How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Can I apply to rent a property from you if I am single with children?

As we don’t  take direct applications, you would need to apply to your local authority in the first place to have your housing needs assessed.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Are there any incentives to leave social housing completely?
Next Can I bid on Locata if I don’t have internet access?