What is the process for shared ownership purchases?
Please note the below in order to buy a shared ownership property.
- You can view all our properties for sale, included shared ownership ones on our Catalyst homes website
- Once you have identified the development you like, you can register your interest online by clicking the ‘Register your Interest’ button. You can also click on the ‘Contact us’ tab at the top of the page to see the contact details and opening hours.
- Please note that prior to visiting a property, you must have a financial assessment with our recommended Independent Financial Advisor (IFA). They will assess you for our benefit for the scheme and to make sure that you meet the affordability criteria. There will be no charge for this initial assessment.
- Once we have received confirmation of your assessment from the IFA we’ll confirm your appointment to view.
- After the viewing and if you’re interested in a property, let the sales executive know and they’ll advise you of the allocation process. If you’re allocated a property, you must have a full financial assessment with our recommended IFA and provide them with all the documents they require within five working days. If you fail to meet these deadlines, the property will be allocated to someone else.