How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

I am a shared owner selling my property, do I need an energy performance certificate to proceed?

Yes, you should log onto the government website and find the certificate by entering your postcode. If your property is over 10 years old, or the certificate is not valid then you can request an assessor to provide you with a new certificate.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How much is my shared owned property worth?
Next Is there a fee to sell my shared ownership property?