How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What is the ‘other landlords and facilities management’ item in my service charge bill?

Where we do not own the freehold, another landlord will be responsible for some or all of the communal services. They are known as the ‘Superior Landlord.’

Wherever possible, we include an estimate of their costs with our service charges. The Superior Landlord (or their appointed managing agent) provides the services and charges Catalyst. We then add this cost to your service charge.

On some properties, facilities management is contracted out to a third party. In this case, their costs for supplying services will also be included.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is the ‘management charge’ item in my service charge bill?
Next What is the ‘pest control/sundry costs’ item in my service charge bill?