How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What is the ‘lighting and electrics in communal areas’ item in my service charge bill?

Service charges cover the cost of running and maintaining lighting in communal areas, such as hallways and car parking zones. There may also be costs for electricity used by cleaning equipment.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is the ‘lift’ item in my service charge bill?
Next What is the ‘management charge’ item in my service charge bill?