How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Do I have the Right to Acquire?

If you were living in a Housing Association property that was built (or transferred) with a Social Housing Grant after 1st April 1997 than yes, you may have the right to acquire.

You can find more information on the Government’s website on Right to Buy.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Are there any discounts that apply with the Right to Buy?
Next Do I have the Right to Buy?