How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

I want to transfer the equity loan I received through Catalyst to another property, can I do this?

Homes England (previously known as the Homes and Communities Agency) has introduced rules that mean transferring your equity loan to another property or porting isn’t possible unless you are a key worker and able to claim exceptional circumstances.

Having to relocate as a result of employment or a relationship breakdown is not considered exceptional for the purposes of this scheme. Examples of exceptional circumstances include having to flee from violence or harassment.

If you wish to claim exceptional circumstances, please write to us and provide evidence and formal records to support your claim. We will assist you where possible. You can write to the home ownership team at Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous I took my loan out under the governments Help to Buy scheme, who do I contact if I want to repay my loan?
Next If I have an equity loan, am I considered to be a shared owner?