Mabel Evetts Court is a two-storey purpose-built sheltered housing scheme in Hayes, Middlesex. There are 31 self-contained flats.
Mabel Evetts Court is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to local transport and shopping facilities. There is a large Sainsbury’s nearby. Local buses travel to Uxbridge, Shepherd’s Bush, Heathrow and Harrow.
There is a sheltered scheme manager onsite (Monday to Friday during office hours) who is responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of Mabel Evetts Court and for monitoring the wellbeing of residents. Out of hours an alarm call service deals with any emergencies.
- Each flat has a double bedroom, shower room, kitchen and lounge
- Main lounge
- Quiet room on the first floor
- Sitting area in each corridor
- Laundry room and a guest flat
- Visit: St Christopher Drive, Hayes UB3 3ET
- Call: 020 8848 9649