Free energy-saving home visits
Got a draughty front door or need some help to switch your energy supplier? Help is at hand!
Catalyst has teamed up with Green Doctor for our London, Berkshire and Oxford customers, and Agility-Eco (booking through LEAP) for our Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Northamptonshire customers to offer free home-energy advice visits to customers throughout the year.
To qualify for a free home energy visit, you must:
- be on a low income (earning £15,000 or less a year)
- have mental and/or physical health issues
- be older person (Over 65 years)
- be a young person (16-25 years)
- have one or more children under 5 years and be on a low income
- be pregnant and on a low income
- be a vulnerable person, due to recent homelessness, bereavement, domestic violence or immigrant or asylum seeker
If you are unsure whether you qualify for a free visit, don’t worry this list is not exhaustive – just call either Green Doctor London or Agility Eco to discuss your eligibility.
Once you’ve checked your eligibility and a visit has been booked, an experienced and trained energy advisor will visit you at home to:
- do a room by room assessment checking for draughts, mould and other problems
- install free energy saving measures and draught excluders
- undertake an energy switch assessment and help you change to cheapest energy tariff
- refer you to further energy efficient improvements/services, debt advice and other money concerns
- refer you onto further services such as home safety, health and well-being
Customers who have previously used the service have made savings ranging from £180-£400 a year. If you think this service can help you, or someone you know, call Green Doctor or Agility Eco today to book a free visit today!
Book your energy-saving home visit today
For customers in London, Berkshire and Oxford
- Call Green Doctor: 0300 3655 003
- Email email@example.com
- Apply online for a Green Doctor visit
For customers living in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Northamptonshire
- Call Agility Eco: 0800 060 7567
- Apply online for the Local Energy Assistance Programme (LEAP)