Portobello Square: Phase 3
Consultation on the proposals for Portobello Square Phase 3 began in autumn 2018. Since then we have held:
Three public events
- A kick-off event in September 2018
- Two design development exhibitions in June 2019
Nine workshops with the Design Working Group (December 2018 to October 2019)
The DWG is a group of nine residents of the neighbourhood (both the existing Wornington Green buildings and the new development) who have signed up to work closely with our architects on key aspects of the proposals.
Two pop-up stalls on Golborne Road
- Golborne Festival – July 2019
- Traders’ pop-up on Golborne Market – January 2020
We also organised:
- A door-knocking exercise throughout estate and neighbouring streets – October to November 2019
- A virtual exhibition and printed survey with Wornington Green design pack – PDF 6MB and freepost envelope – November-December 2020
We have sought to feed into the design, where possible, all of the consultation feedback to date.
We are aiming to submit the planning application in spring 2021.