We work with local authorities and partners to design and build high-quality homes, create places where people choose to live and work, and provide employment opportunities for local people.
- Build communities where new and existing residents want to live in
- Be a trusted partner with a range of agencies who will want to work with us again
- Deliver projects once we commit to them even when the going gets tough
- Design and build for long-term living not short-term profit
- Seek innovative solutions – financial and physical, to make projects work
- Deliver economic and community change as well as physical improvement
- Large-scale redevelopment of mixed income, mixed tenure schemes
- Delivering projects through joint venture partnerships
- Securing the support of residents and working closely with them
- Delivering regeneration in a low grant or no grant environment
We work closely with local residents and partners to deliver economic and community improvements as well as physical transformation. Our community development charity, Catalyst Gateway plays a key part in this.
Award winning projects
In July 2015 the first phase of our regeneration of Wornington Green in north Kensington was successful at the prestigious 2015 Housing Design Awards.
The regeneration of Wornington Green will create an exciting new neighbourhood and, importantly, it will result in no loss of social housing.
This video is about our vision for the regeneration and features the completed homes, as well as interviews with some of the new homes’ residents.
We are currently working on, or have recently completed regeneration projects in: