Customer survey 2020, terms and conditions
1. The customer survey prize draw is open to all Catalyst residents aged 18 and over.
2. Only one entry per. This means per named person on your household tenancy agreement.
3. To enter the prize draw you must provide your contact details. This should include your full name, address and contact telephone number so we can contact you if you are successful in winning.
4. The prize is 1 x iPad only.
5. Any entries received after the survey deadline of Monday 17 February (or Wednesday 19 February if by post) will not be included in the prize draw.
6. We will randomly select a winner from all survey returns received by the deadline date. The draw will take place in March at
Ealing Gateway, 26 –30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.
7. We will notify the winner by email/telephone call in March, and give details on how they will receive their prize.
8. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified of their win, the prize will be forfeited and Catalyst will select another winner.
9. If a winner declines their prize or the entry is invalid, the prize will be forfeited and Catalyst will select another winner.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
11. Catalyst reserve the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value, in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
12. All entrants’ contact details will be held securely for 6 months, after which point we will either delete or anonymise all data.