Our Wellbeing team
The health and wellbeing of you, your family and our colleagues is our top priority.
In these uncertain times, we want you to know that you’re not alone and we’re committed to support you in any way we can.
Our Wellbeing team can connect you to vital support services offering practical and emotional advice and help during these challenging times.
Who is the Wellbeing team for?
We understand this is an unsettling time. We’re here to support our customers and communities.
We can help you access the right advice and support if you’re:
- Worried about financial hardship such as not being able to top-up your gas and electricity, or simply feed you or your family
- Facing unemployment or struggling to find work
- Unable to get online to access services or connect with others, and unsure how to access these services safely
- Worried about your personal safety whilst at home
- Worried about your neighbours
- Wanting to find out more about how you can help your local community
- Feeling socially isolated or experiencing a range of physical or mental health issues
We can have a chat with you about the support you need and signpost you to services or agencies who can help.
What support will I get from the Wellbeing team?
We’ll use a solution focused approach to help you. Together, we’re stronger and working in partnership with local, specialist services will help us access a wider pool of practical and emotional support for you.
The Wellbeing team can sign post you to a range of agencies including:
- Specialist teams at Catalyst for advice and practical support
- Practical support to seek employment including employment coaching, training courses, help with CV’s and writing job application including accessing online courses
- Teams who have access to foodbank vouchers and vouchers for a supermarket shop
- Referrals to Mind, Refuge and many more local, specialist wellbeing charities
- Support to get online, including purchasing inexpensive equipment and training
- Free activities for children and young people
How do I find out more?
Get in touch today and we can talk about how we can help you. We have a dedicated team of colleagues who can give you advice, support and signpost you to the appropriate support services. Contact us now, we’re here to help.
Email our dedicated email inbox or call 0300 456 2099.
Our call centres are open Monday- Friday from 8am to 5pm and our email inbox will also be monitored between these times.
We hope the Wellbeing team can help us connect with those of you most in need and wish you good health in these challenging times.