Catalyst Communities services
Catalyst Communities offer a range of services to support customers to improve their opportunities and local communities.
Our support services include:
- Community Investment – find out more about our local community initiatives and projects in your area
- Financial Inclusion – hear about the support we can offer you with money management, applying for benefits, making savings and maximising your income
- Employment and Skills – we offer support with updating your CV, finding work placements, jobs and training opportunities and more
- Young people and families – we’ve got lots of events and activities for young people, including holiday schemes, youth clubs and projects, 1-to-1 coaching and mentoring services for children and young adults
- Digital Inclusion – find out about our latest initiatives to help reduce isolation, support people to get online, learn how to use devices, software and navigate essential websites
- Specialist Support Services – we support our most vulnerable customers, helping connect them with local support networks and service providers.
- Customer Engagement – Find out how you can get involved with developing and improving our services.
We want to make sure we only share with you the content you are interested in, and in the most accessible way for you. If you would like find out more about any of the above services please fill in the below contact form and a member of the team will be in touch.