In 2017, we worked with colleagues across the business to discover and define the values that underpin how we want to behave as a business. These values are now a central part of our corporate strategy.
We are working hard to make sure we live our values in everything we do. Because without actions to back them up, values are just words.
Our core values are:
- We’re open, straight up and timely with what we share, both the good news and the tough news
- We welcome respectful challenge and learn from our mistakes
- We build clear, transparent relationships that make us easy to do business with
- We do the right thing, not the easiest thing, take ownership and keep others updated
- We take responsibility for our actions and decisions, keep our promises and share concerns directly with those involved
- We work hard to keep our customers, each other and our business safe
- We don’t just hear, we listen and respond in a human way
- We care about people and what we do and are dedicated to the success of our customers, colleagues and business
- We take responsibility to make a positive difference as quickly as we can
- We respect, recognise and value our differences and varied perspectives
- We make sure that nobody feels isolated because of these differences
- We do all we can to make sure customers, colleagues and partners receive services and information fairly