Catalyst is one of the leading housing associations in London and the Home Counties, managing over 32,000 rented and leaseholder homes.
We have been delivering homes and communities for more than 80 years, constantly adapting and evolving our services to meet customers’ changing needs. As a traditional housing association our main focus on social housing as well as an experienced mixed tenure developer with a proven track record in estate regeneration.
In 2017, we issued our debut £250 million bond to support our continuing development of new homes and communities for those who cannot afford a home without our help.
We are a member of the G15 group of London housing associations (and currently chair the G15 development directors’ group).
We’re also part of iN business for neighbourhoods, a national alliance of housing associations committed to creating good neighbourhoods in cities and towns across England. Find out more about our promises and commitments to our customers and the neighbourhoods where they live.
and have gained Best Companies accreditation with a two star rating.
We fully recognise the economic and business benefits of being sustainable, building sustainable homes, providing energy advice to customers and reducing our carbon footprint. We won two awards in the 2018 Sustainable Homes Index for Tomorrow (SHIFT), and achieved Gold status in our SHIFT environmental assessment.
Governance & Regulation
Catalyst has an experienced Board and Leadership Team, with a strong governance discipline. Catalyst has the highest governance rating by our regulator, the Regulator of Social Housing.
Catalyst has the following ratings, reflecting our excellent governance and financial viability:
- Standard & Poors: A (negative outlook)
- Regulator of Social Housing: G1/V1
Annual report and accounts:
- Download our reports and accounts for year ended 31 March 2019
- Download our reports and accounts for year ended 31 March 2018
- Download our reports and accounts for year ended 31 March 2017.
- Download our reports and accounts for year ended 31 March 2016.
- Aldwyck Housing Group Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2018/2019
- Aldwyck Housing Group Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2017/18
Value for money: