How to pay your rent
There are many ways for you to pay your rent and plenty of places where you can pay it. We don’t accept cash payments so please pay your rent using one of the methods below.
- Visit Allpay website: this takes just two minutes
- Swipe card: you can use the card at any post office or shop showing a ‘Payzone’ sign
- Mobile app: download the allpay app to your smart phone
- Allpay’s call centre: you can call 0844 557 8321 any time of the day, seven days a week
By direct debit
To set up a direct debit, just download the form below, fill it in and return it to us.
Over the phone
Just call our customer service centre with your credit or debit card details.
- London customers: 0300 456 2099 (open Monday to Friday, 8am5pm)
- South east customers: 0300 456 2090 (open Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm)
Once you’ve paid, you’ll get a reference number as proof of payment.
Make your cheque payable to us (Catalyst Housing). Put your rent account number (if you have it) and your name and address on the back of the cheque.
Then send it to: Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.
Cheques must clear so the money goes into our account on a Monday.
Through standing order
To set up a standing order payment, please download the form below, fill it in and return it to us.
Difficulty paying your rent
If you miss payments, you will owe us the money and go into arrears. If you find it difficult to pay your rent, contact our income team straight away. If you ignore your rent payments and don’t contact us for help, you could lose your home.
If you’re on a low income, you may be entitled to benefits. Make sure you’re receiving the benefits you’re entitled to. Contact your local council to find out more.