Melody Court is an attractive sheltered scheme development in Chiswick. There are 40 one bedroom flats and some have been specifically adapted for wheelchair use.
The scheme is located in a leafy, quiet residential road, near the river Thames. Kew Bridge overland train and Gunnersbury tube offer the nearest links into London. The shops on Chiswick High Road are a mile away and there are good local bus services.
There is a sheltered scheme manager onsite (Monday to Friday during office hours) who is responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of Melody Court and for monitoring the wellbeing of residents. Out of hours an alarm call service deals with any emergencies.
- Communal lounge, laundry room, lift and garden.
- A hairdresser that visits weekly and social activities are held regularly.
- A Guest flat is available for residents’ visitors to use for overnight stays.
- There is residents’ parking with special spaces for blue badge holders.
- Visit: Wellesley Road, London W4 3AD
- Call: 020 8747 0082