Kingsgate sits the site of an old apple and pear orchard. It retains a rustic edge and has been refurbished to a high standard with modern, comfortable interiors.
Kingsgate is set in a remote and rural area. The nearest town is five miles away. The local village has a post office, pub and shop. Local buses operate to Aston and Oxford and beyond.
A minibus service takes residents to local towns for shopping. There is a sheltered scheme manager onsite (Monday to Friday during office hours) who is responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of Kingsgate and for monitoring the wellbeing of residents. Out of hours an alarm call service deals with any emergencies.
- There is a laundry room and communal lounge, and social activities are organised regularly
- A guest flat provides onsite accommodation for relatives.
- There is a scheme hairdresser who visits every other week.
- Parking is limited and is offered on a first come, first served basis. Priority is given to residents with disabilities.
- Visit: Cote Road, Aston OX18 2BP
- Call: 01993 852498