do$h: help with managing money
Our do$h programme helps social housing tenants take control of their finances, including budgeting and managing debts
Funded by the Big Lottery theme “Improving Financial Confidence”, do$h is a joint initiative with local community organisations and registered social landlords.
We can help you make the most of your money, including:
- budgeting or benefit advice
- maximising income
- dealing with debts
How we can help
We can support you in a number of ways, including:
- helping you to accurately identify your ‘incomings’ and ‘outgoings’
- helping you to develop a realistic household budget
- prioritising your debts to try and avoid unnecessary penalties and sanctions being applied against you
- helping you to maximise your income by claiming appropriate benefits, tax advantages or other sources of income
- negotiating with creditors on your behalf to agree affordable repayment plans
- advising you on the best strategy to deal with multiple or other complex debt problems
For more information or to book an appointment please contact us.
Help with budget planning
Try the budget planning tool from Money Advice Service to help you manage your money.