do$h: help with managing money
Our do$h programme helps social housing tenants take control of their finances, including budgeting and managing debts
Funded by the Big Lottery theme “Improving Financial Confidence”, do$h is a joint initiative with local community organisations and registered social landlords.
We can help you make the most of your money, including:
- budgeting or benefit advice
- maximising income
- dealing with debts
How we can help
We can support you in a number of ways, including:
- helping you to accurately identify your ‘incomings’ and ‘outgoings’
- helping you to develop a realistic household budget
- prioritising your debts to try and avoid unnecessary penalties and sanctions being applied against you
- helping you to maximise your income by claiming appropriate benefits, tax advantages or other sources of income
- negotiating with creditors on your behalf to agree affordable repayment plans
- advising you on the best strategy to deal with multiple or other complex debt problems
For more information or to book an appointment please contact us.