We help to support and improve the communities where we are based, and provide opportunities for all.
Our community investment team, Catalyst Gateway, runs and funds a wide range of projects, ranging from youth mentoring schemes to apprenticeship programmes, gardening clubs to exercise classes.
We are focused on developing the following areas:
- employment and skills
- financial inclusion
- families and young people
- building the resources, strengths and skills of neighbourhoods and communities
We offer services both at an individual and a wider neighbourhood level.
Catalyst Gateway offers services throughout London and the South East, mainly focusing on the areas where Catalyst works.
Our key projects
- Do$h helps social housing tenants become more confident in, and more aware of how to take control of their finances
- Gener8 is our programme to support young people into education and or employment
- Leys CDI is a partnership with local people, voluntary and community groups to help tackle poverty and improve opportunities in the community of the Leys, Oxford
Catalyst Gateway offers a number of voluntary opportunities in our youth engagement programmes The Re-Up and Gener8. By volunteering with Catalyst you will receive training, references and a unique experience.
For more details on any of our projects or if you would like to get involved, please contact us.