Home insurance

We insure the building you live in. This protects the structure of your home against major accidents or disasters.

This means that the outer walls, roof and communal areas will be covered if there is a fire, storm, flood, leak or gas explosion. The cost of your buildings insurance is shared between all residents and paid by you as part of your service charge.

Contents insurance

As a homeowner you are responsible for insuring your personal belongings and your home contents (carpets, furnishings, white and electrical goods etc).

We offer all our residents a competitively priced home contents insurance policy through Avia.

For further information please contact us and ask for a Protect Your Home leaflet.