Kensington Residents Forum
The Kensington Residents Forum (KRF) represents all Catalyst residents living in the Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster and Hammersmith & Fulham boroughs.
Come along to their January meeting to:
- Meet the anti-social behaviour team and find out what happens when you report a nuisance
- Get energy advice, bring your bills to see if you can save money and learn about the energy club
- On your behalf, the KRF will look into queries on tenancy agreements and/or service charges
- The School Strategy – get information and give ideas on extra activities that primary and secondary aged children can take part in within your neighbourhood
- Talk to Catalyst’s repairs and maintenance team. You’ll get the chance to give ideas for improvements, ask questions and find out how the service works
- Find out about neighbourhood plans, and give your views on what would be of benefit to your particular neighbourhood area
- Learn about what services are available for residents over the age of 55, how you could benefit from these
- Give your views on the changes to Catalyst’s customer services departments as well as learn more about future plans
- Get welfare services advice and support from Staying First including help with managing finances; practical help for those in need as in small improvements such as obtaining furniture or clothes etc
Working pro-actively and in partnership with Catalyst and other service delivery partners, the KRF aims to promote the interests of residents by bringing about lasting and continuous value for money improvements in housing services and your customer experience.
When: Wednesday 18 January, from 6pm to 8pm
Where: Portobello Hall, 304 Ladbroke Grove, W10 5NG (near to Catalyst Ladbroke Grove Offices)
Buses 452,52,316,70,23,295, alight at Barlby Road or Kensal House.