If you live in one of our homes or communities this part of the website is for you
Services and information for tenants
Find out practical information on a wide range of issues to do with your home – from fire safety to how we carry out repairs
- Your tenancy: find out information about your tenancy, the different kinds of tenancies available, how to end your tenancy and information about the government’s proposals to change housing benefit
- Your rent and other charges: find out about how to pay your rent or service charges
Information for leaseholders
We provide leasehold management services to around 4,000 homes in London and the South East. Find out information for shared owners and other leaseholders.
- Get involved: find out about how you can help us to improve our services and make your community a better place to live
- Supporting communities: find out about our community projects, the Unity Centre and specialist services such as Southall Day Centre
- Catalyst Gateway, our community development charity, runs community projects and provides funding to community groups, enabling them to develop and run their own projects
We produce a range of publications for our customers. These include magazines, leaflets and handbooks.
If you would like to get involved in helping us produce these, please email Catalyst4You@chg.org.uk
Can’t find what you need?
If you can’t find the information you need, please use our website feedback form to let us know.
If you have any questions please contact us.