Our promises and commitments to our customers
We want our customers to be in homes they treasure and in neighbourhoods where they can thrive.
We want our customers to be in homes they treasure and in neighbourhoods where they can thrive. That’s why we’re part of iN business for neighbourhoods – a national alliance of housing associations committed to working to create good neighbourhoods in cities and towns across England.
- Put neighbourhoods at the heart of everything we do.
- Promote neighbourhoods where there is a place for everyone, with positive support for diversity of people and places.
- Work in partnership with local people, councils and other agencies, and champion local needs.
- Make sure we are open and explicit about our role in the neighbourhoods where we work – and about the time and money we invest in our neighbourhoods.
Our commitment to customers:
- Customers are, and remain, the driving force behind our business.
- We’ll listen to them, respond to their views and engage them in our work at all levels.
- We’ll offer them respect, choice and support.
- We’ll do everything we can to prevent neighbourhood problems, and will deal firmly with people who are bad neighbours.