We are proud to be a 2014 UK Best Workplace, a Sunday Times best company to work for (not-for-profit) and to have achieved Best Companies accreditation – two star rating. These prestigious national awards recognise Catalyst as having outstanding levels of engagement in the workplace across a range of factors including leadership, trust, teamwork and how our employees give something back to the community.
- We were awarded Great Place to Work 2014 UK Best Workplace,
- We were recognised as a 2014 Sunday Times best company to work for (not-for-profit)
- We have gained 100 Best Companies 2014 accreditation with a two star rating.
- We are an accredited Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) landlord and have been selected to be on two important developer panels. The TPAS award recognises best practice in resident participation.
- We were voted Affordable Housing Provider of the Year at the 2015 First Time Buyer Readers’ Awards 2015. We were also highly commended for Best Urban Regeneration for our Work on Portobello Square, and Best Show Home for our Waterside development.
- Our regeneration of the Wornington Green social rented estate in north Kensington won the coveted Mayor’s Design Award at the 2015 Housing Design Awards.
- Kingsgate House won Best Affordable Housing Scheme at the 2014 24Housing Awards.
- Wornington Green’s Community Kitchen Garden has been awarded “Level 4 in the London in Bloom and Royal Horticulture Society’s ‘It’s your Neighbourhood’ awards.
- In the 2015 Annual Sufra NW (Food & Kitchen) awards Catalyst won Best Partnership in recognition of our work in “combating food poverty across North West London”
- We won multiple accolades at the 2014 Elderly Accommodation Counsel’s (EAC) National Housing for Older People Awards;
- Gold for Hopley House for sheltered housing for over 20 units category
- We won Bronze for Oak Tree House for housing with Care for over 60 unit
- We were high commended by EAC for O’Grady Court (sheltered schemes of over 60 units) and Sahaara Court (sheltered housing schemes for over 40 units category)
- Our eco-homes project in Reading won the ‘sustainable smaller housing retrofit project of the year (fewer than 25 homes)’ award at the 2012 Sustainable Housing Awards.
- We were named Affordable Home Ownership Provider of the Year in 2011, commended for ‘introducing outstanding schemes into the market, whilst considering the needs of the community and the environment’.
- Our projects have also won ‘best regeneration’ awards in 2009 and 2011. Our regeneration of Dee Park in Reading won silver for ‘best partnership scheme’ at the prestigious 2011 What House? Awards.
- The WISH project which helps women in social housing back into work was awarded the Equal Opportunities Mainstreaming Leader Award for specialist project by the European Social Fund
- Sharif Said, aftercare co-ordinator at Catalyst Housing has won Network Supervisor of the Year award at the Ealing Apprenticeship Awards
- Portobello Square won a Silver award at the What House Awards – in the Best Apartment Scheme category
- Catalyst was awarded Creating the Highest Level of Employment and Training Opportunities for Borough Residents at an RBKC event celebrating the achievements of the Pathways To Work Charter
The Greenway has been awarded:
- ‘Best sustainable scheme’ at the 2013 National Housing Awards
- ‘Best new sustainable development (under 25 homes) at the 2013 Sustainable Housing Awards
- ‘Best small development’ at the 2013 First Time Buyer Readers awards
- Best Sustainable Project at the 2013 LABC Awards
- Nominated one of Inside Housing’s ‘Top 50 Affordable Housing Developments’ for 2013
- Silver award at the 2013 Green Apple Awards
- It was also highly commended in three separate categories at the 2013 Sustainable City Awards
Sustainable Homes Index For Tomorrow (SHIFT) has awarded Catalyst:
We have also been awarded ‘best in class’ for our office performance.
- Kristine Johnson, pay and benefits manager, was awarded Payroll Professional of the Year by the International Association of Bookkeepers.
- The marketing of our regeneration of Wornington Green won the public sector and regeneration award in the Property Marketing Awards.
- David Truesdale, area director, and Santosh Kanwar, Southall Day Centre manager, received an MBE and British Empire Medal (BEM) respectively for services to the community as part of the Queen’s 2013 birthday honours list.