Transfers – London
If you are an existing resident in London, you can apply to move to one of our other homes. We’ll do this by putting you on a transfer list
How to request a transfer
- Contact your neighbourhood manager
- They will arrange a meeting with you at your home and help you fill in a transfer form
- If you have medical issues you will also need to fill in a medical priority form. Your neighbourhood manager will help with this too
- Your transfer application will then be assessed. You will be placed in a band (Bands A-D) depending on your housing need. You will be given a priority date
- Priority will be given to people in the highest band and people who have been in that band the longest
Please note that we will not put you on our transfer list if you are in arrears. Your application may also be suspended if your rent account gets into arrears whilst on the transfer list.
If two people in the same band bid for the same property, the person with the oldest priority date will be invited to view first.
Once you are on the transfer list, you will be able to bid for another home.
South East residents
If you live outside London, please contact your neighbourhood manager for details of transfer options.