Our regeneration of Havelock is creating an exciting, mixed tenure community in the heart of Southall, comprising 1062 social rent, shared ownership and privately owned homes.
We will retain 154 existing homes and build 922 new homes, of which:
- 39% are for social rent
- 48% are for private sale
The project will be delivered in four phases over 13 years. We started onsite in 2014, with all the homes due to complete in 2026.
Plans for the estate
- Providing a mix of new houses and flats for rent, shared ownership and sale
- Replacing all of the homes in the concrete ‘Wimpey no-fines’ blocks
- Training opportunities including apprenticeships in construction
- A new community centre and shops
- A redesigned canal-side area and open spaces
- Activities and opportunities for young people