We have a superb track record in regenerating neighbourhoods and transforming communities
Experts in regeneration
We recently completed award winning schemes in Page Road (Hounslow) and South Acton (Ealing). Both were named ‘best regeneration project’ in the country – South Acton in 2011 and Page Road in 2009.
One of our largest current regeneration schemes is the Wornington Green estate in north Kensington, where we are building up to 1,000 new homes and substantially improving the local neighbourhood. We are also working on other major regeneration projects in Dee Park (Reading) and Mill Farm Close (Harrow).
In 2012 we were selected by Ealing council to regenerate the Havelock estate in Southall. We will be building over 900 new homes providing a mix of houses and flats for rent, shared ownership and sale and transforming the estate into a rejuvenated community.
We have significant expertise in:
- large scale redevelopment of mixed income, mixed tenure schemes
- delivering projects through joint venture partnerships
- securing the support of residents and working closely with them
- delivering regeneration in a low grant or no grant environment – often through cross subsidy from private sale
We work closely with local residents and partners to deliver economic and community improvements as well as physical transformation. Our community development charity, Catalyst Gateway plays a key part in this.
Find out about all our regeneration projects.
Our regeneration goals:
- Build communities where new and existing residents will love to live
- Be a trusted partner with a range of agencies who will want to work with us again
- Deliver projects once we commit to them even when the going gets tough
- Design and build for long term living not short term profit
- Seek innovative solutions – financial and physical, to make projects work
- Deliver economic and community change as well as physical improvement
Catalyst is one of the most environmentally friendly housing associations in the country. We are one of only two housing providers to achieve gold in the highly challenging SHIFT sustainability benchmarking scheme.