Just some of the ways we show our brilliant people how much we appreciate them...
At Catalyst, we aim to support everyone to be the best they can be and make Catalyst a truly great place to work. We offer a range of great benefits, perks, training and career development opportunities so you get the most out of your time with us. Our benefits and perks range from a generous pension scheme through to exclusive retail offers and wellbeing support at work. We also offer flexible working options to suit your lifestyle.
- Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked to keep up with current market rates.
- 27 days paid annual leave up to a maximum of 30 days.
- The opportunity to buy and sell up to five days’ of annual leave each year.
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Enhanced family friendly leave schemes.
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 5% of your monthly salary with another 9% by us.
- A healthcare cashback plan for you and any dependants, covering dental fees, eye-care, wellbeing massages, physio, chiropody and much more.
- Access to free mobile phone insurance and a huge range of discounts at high street stores, restaurants, cinema tickets, holidays, insurance policies and much, much more.
Our employees also enjoy these great additional perks:
- A Childcare Voucher scheme that can help you save money on the cost of childcare while you are at work
- Interest free travel loans for annual season ticket holders using public transport, cyclists and annual car parking fees.
- The use of Enterprise Car Club cars if you need to drive to a different location to do your job (London-based colleagues only).
- Free tea and coffee, fridges to store your lunch, toasters and microwaves.
- A great office environment which offers a hangout area with table tennis, comfy sofas and TVs. We also have shower facilities at our Ealing Gateway office for the keen athletes out there.
- Weekly yoga classes and a range of other sports, wellbeing and general social clubs, with events that everyone can get involved in throughout the year.
- Gym discounts for a range of well-known health clubs.
- Twice yearly off-site conferences, where the whole of Catalyst come together to celebrate successes and generally have a good time!
Your career development opportunities:
- Everyone has a Professional Development Plan, which helps you and your manager to identify and plan how you’ll gain new skills and experiences and achieve your career goals.
- One paid for subscription to a professional body that is relevant to your role.
- ‘On the spot’ recognition awards to celebrate your successes throughout the year and two annual achievements awards schemes.
In times of need:
- Life Assurance benefit to protect your family. Support for those with caring
- Support if you need to take time off work for emergencies.
- An Employee Assistance Programme which provides free, confidential advice on personal and legal matters – for you and those close to you.