Skip to content
Just some of the ways we show our brilliant people how much we appreciate them...
Reward and Benefits
- Our salaries are competitive and regularly benchmarked to ensure they are in line with market rates.
- We offer a good benefits package with an emphasis on work life balance and flexibility in line with Company and individual needs.
- Our standard full-time working week is 35 hours per week, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- We support flexible working arrangements, where appropriate.
- We offer a salary sacrifice pension scheme which matches a minimum employee sacrifice of 5% of salary with a generous 9% by us.
- We provide a medical cash plan to employees as a no cost benefit. Employees (and dependent children) can claim refunds to help cover a range of healthcare costs, including dental and optical treatments. Employees have the further option to add spouse and increase levels of cover at a monthly cost.
- We offer an occupational sick pay scheme.
- We offer an enhanced maternity and adoption scheme after a year’s service and up to 10 days paid paternity leave.
- We offer a Childcare Voucher scheme. In exchange for part of salary employees can opt to receive childcare vouchers saving money on tax and national insurance.
- We have a death in service benefit for all employees.
- Employees who need to use a car for business purposes can use our City Car Club scheme or are offered a mileage allowance.
- We offer interest free travel loan facility for Annual Season Ticket (Public Transport), Bicycle and Equipment purchase and Annual Car Parking Fees.
- We offer a generous annual leave entitlement starting at 25 days, which increases by a day per year up to a maximum of 30 days.
- There is also an opportunity to buy and sell up to five days’ annual leave per year subject to Management approval.
- Volunteer days provide every employee with the opportunity to carry out up to two paid days of volunteer work each year in addition to their annual leave entitlement.
- Employees are encouraged to make the most of opportunities, including formal training, having a personal development plan and encouraging continuing professional development.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides free, confidential advice on personal and legal matters – for you and those close to you.
- We will pay for one subscription to a professional body that is relevant and necessary to an employee’s duties.
- There are a number of showers available at the Ealing Gateway office available for employee use.
- Our employees are invited to join the sports and social club. In exchange for a small contribution of £3 a month, the club organises a series of events ranging from theatre trips to football tournaments.